Occupational Licenses/Permits

Register your business online; Get step by step help to get your business running; Discover licenses and permits that may apply to your business

Actived: Thursday Jan 1, 1970


Permits, Licenses, and Renewals - Kentucky

(53 years ago) Most businesses need as least one federal, state or local license or permit to operate. Licenses and permits vary by industry, local requirements, and location so it's very important to understand the rules for your business.

Category: Coupon, Get Code

State Tax Registration Requirements - Kentucky

(53 years ago) For many businesses in Kentucky, the state tax process begins by completing a Kentucky Tax Registration Application.This document, allows a business owner to register for the most common tax types for Kentucky businesses.

Category: All, Get Code

Managing Employees - Kentucky

(53 years ago) Your organization's workforce is one of its key assets. Managing your employees is critical not only to the basic operation of your business, but also for its ongoing success.

Category: Coupon, Get Code

Home []

(53 years ago) Welcome to the Kentucky Business One Stop Portal. From starting your business plan to registering your business with the Commonwealth, this portal is a "one stop shop" with tools necessary to assist you in registering and operating your business in Kentucky.

Category: Coupon, Get Code

Forms - Kentucky

(53 years ago) Forms for Starting a Business in Kentucky. Application for Reserved Name - Available from the Secretary of State to reserve a name prior to formation of a particular business. You can also search for av ailable names and file your application online.; Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) - Register with the IRS for FEIN using paper form Form SS-4 or apply online.

Category: Coupon, Get Code

Annual Reporting - Kentucky

(53 years ago) Most businesses, except sole proprietorships, are required to file an annual report with the Office of the Secretary of State.All businesses which are required to file an annual report receive an annual report postcard annually in January.

Category: All, Get Code

Exiting/Changing Over

(53 years ago) Changes in Legal or Ownership Structure. As businesses grow they may make changes in their ownership structure. Some changes will require a new registration with the Kentucky Department of Revenue and/or the Secretary of State (with the exception of some sole proprietorships).

Category: Coupon, Get Code

Federal Tax Registration Requirements - Kentucky

(53 years ago) Many businesses are required to obtain an Employer Identification Number (EIN) from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The EIN is a federal tax identification number for a business. Some sole proprietorships with no employees can use the owner's social security number as the federal tax number for the business.

Category: Coupon, Get Code

Building/Zoning Permits

(53 years ago) New business locations and business locations undergoing renovation may be subject to state building codes, local zoning requirements, and Americans with Disabilities Act public access requirements.

Category: Coupon, Get Code

Taxes - Kentucky

(53 years ago) Federal Taxes. An Employer Identification Number (EIN) is also known as a federal tax identific ation number, and is used to identify a business entity. In addition to obtaining an EIN, it is important for business owners to understand federal tax obligations. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has a number of useful online resources to help in this area.

Category: Coupon, Get Code


(53 years ago) Kentucky

Category: Coupon, Get Code